Full mouth rehabilitation is by far the most life-changing process we here at Bynum Aesthetic Dentistry can perform. It involves restoring the teeth, the occlusion (bite), and the muscles to a natural looking and feeling condition, building back broken self-confidence and self-esteem. Simply put, it’s life-changing for many.
Full mouth reconstruction or rehabilitation improves your daily quality of life by:
- Increasing the level of satisfaction you have with your smile
- Eliminating the discomfort from chewing or temperature-sensitive foods due to decay, erosion, or trauma
- Improving the level of comfort experienced with sore jaw muscles and headaches
- Restoring your teeth to the optimum level of health and function
Full mouth rehabilitation is used interchangeably with full mouth reconstruction or full mouth restoration. All phrases relate to the process of rebuilding and restoring the smile. This process goes beyond Smile Rejuvenation, a process in which the smile is restored and enhanced, and includes multiple dental services including one or more of the following procedures:
- Smile correction/enhancements such as orthodontics for teeth movement, implants, crowns, bridges and/or veneers
- Full arch implants which involve replacing up to a full row of teeth at once
- Gum contouring to address uneven, gummy, or receding gums as well as address any periodontal disease
- Jaw, temporomandibular joints, and bite adjustments
- Bone and tissue grafting, tissue and muscle repair
This in-depth procedure is one you want experienced aesthetic dentists to handle and in the Greater Greenville area including Simpsonville, Anderson, and Spartanburg, you can trust Dr. Matt Bynum and Dr. Mollie Matz. Our team cares deeply about making our patients’ smiles not only look great but feel great and function properly.
“They did an amazing job. From day 1 they were all so friendly and family like… I always knew I was in good hands. And they gave me my confidence back. I can actually smile again!!!! – Beth W.
“Success is in the details. The Bynum Team is professional beyond measure. Their work is exacting and quality focused. They have earned my confidence and respect. I’m undergoing a full mouth restoration with clip in dentures.” – Bill F.
If you are not happy with your smile and are experiencing negative health issues related to your smile or bite, please contact us today. We offer free consultations and can walk you through our typical process for full mouth reconstructions. Call us at 864.297.5585 or click here for our online contact form.